[squeak-dev] references to deprecated classes in NativeImageSegment

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri May 29 07:55:03 UTC 2020

I just backported the fix to Squeak 5.3.

Happy Squeaking =)

Best,
Marcel
Am 29.05.2020 09:50:32 schrieb Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de>:
I fixed that on 3/4/2020 via System-mt.1140 :-)

Best,
Marcel
Am 29.05.2020 00:50:29 schrieb tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org>:

> On 2020-05-28, at 3:29 PM, Eliot Miranda wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
>
> On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 1:04 PM tim Rowledge wrote:
> Whilst checking things after installing Seaside and Cryptography I noticed that
> NativeImageSegment>>#rootsIncludingBlocks and
> NativeImageSegment>>#storeDataOn:
> have references to the deprecated old context classes. That's probably going to stop something working properly.
>
> In my trunk image I see no such references.

Ah, sorry, forgot to mention 5.3-19345 so you may have already cleaned that up.

> Are you sure your image is up-to-date? What version are you running? What methods in nativeImageSegment contain the references?

That would be the two methods mentioned ;-) But if they're already gone you won't find them.

tim
Oxymorons: Political science