[squeak-dev] Awkwarddescription of development process inbox/treated stuff

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri May 29 20:21:39 UTC 2020

I just noticed that the description of what to do for inbox/treated is a bit painful. There seems to be a confusion between the name of the repository that we would use in the MC repository info (http://source.squeak.org/inbox) and the URL for the relevant project webpage to visit to move inbox items to treated (http://source.squeak.org/inbox.html).

I suggest that we might change the URL mentioned in the section 'How Commits to the Inbox are Merged' to add the '.html' and thus direct to the project page. Does that make better sense?

tim
"Bother" said Pooh, as his rucksack opened whilst skydiving