[squeak-dev] automated checking for new versions of a package in order to trigger a build cycle

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Nov 5 02:34:28 UTC 2020

I'd rather like to monitor a number of packages and trigger a build cycle  when something new has been spotted; sort of a CI server setup for internal use.

There's bits of what look like partial solutions to this scattered around the image but I'm not spotting quite what I want so far. There's methods to query repositories about latest versions, but they seem to be not quite what I need. I could imagine using MCConfigurations somehow but it's still a bit vague.

Has anyone already done something of this sort? I'm keen to avoid wasting time if this is a solved thing.

tim
Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.