[squeak-dev] Worlds in Worlds are NOT completely dead?! 🤩

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Nov 11 17:51:52 UTC 2020

Very cool ... I did not know that this was even possible:

[cid:82037629-3324-4632-9c68-5ad1ec8b05ad]

How can we improve and stabilize this exciting feature? MVC support seems to be missing at the moment, and also I noticed some other glitches, for example, menus in sub-projects don't pop up directly at the cursor. But this is a fabulous place to start towards perfecting live access to subprojects!

Best,
Christoph