[squeak-dev] Download of latest version of Loke/BabyIDE image? (was Re: A Sad Day ??? concluded)

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Fri Nov 13 06:59:57 UTC 2020

Hi,
I have a long and a short story. The short story is

*The BabyIDE image in now back on Mendeley**
**https://data.mendeley.com/datasets/5xxgzv7fsp/1*
<https://data.mendeley.com/datasets/5xxgzv7fsp/1>
I have also written a user guide for all the programs in the image.

I'm working on making both files available on the Squeak website (on
GitHub).

Cheers
Trygve

--

/The essence of object orientation is that objects collaborateto achieve
a goal. /
Trygve Reenskaug mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no <mailto:%20trygver at ifi.uio.no>
Morgedalsvn. 5A http://heim.ifi.uio.no/trygver/
<http://heim.ifi.uio.no/trygver/>
N-0378 Oslo http://fullOO.info <http://fullOO.info>
Norway                     Tel: (+47) 468 58 625