[squeak-dev] http://source.squeak.org/*/?action=history broken

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Nov 16 15:16:45 UTC 2020

Hi Chris, thanks for fixing! :-)

Best,

Christoph

<http://www.hpi.de/>
________________________________
Von: Squeak-dev <squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org> im Auftrag von Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Samstag, 14. November 2020 00:24:32
An: The general-purpose Squeak developers list
Betreff: Re: [squeak-dev] http://source.squeak.org/*/?action=history broken

Hi Christoph,

It's fixed.

Please cc my regular email on future correspondence if it needs my attention.

 - Chris

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 9:14 AM Thiede, Christoph <Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de<mailto:Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>> wrote:

Hi all, hi Chris,

looks as if the features "browse mc history"/"browse mc revisions" in a Browser do not work any longer. I only get timeouts from the source.squeak.org<http://source.squeak.org> server (can reproduce this in a browser). Anyone willing to have a look into this? And maybe we should write regression tests as soon as this got fixed. :-)

Best,

Christoph