[squeak-dev] Worlds in Worlds are NOT completely dead?! ????

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Nov 16 15:31:47 UTC 2020

Hi Dave,

eliminating further globals is definitively always a desirable goal, but are you referring to any certain domain? It looks as if the most problematic portions of global state resist in the Project/Process logic themselves. For example, should we have one user interrupt watcher per project, and how should be decided which of them is activated if there is an MVC embedded into a Morphic project? Questions over questions :-)

Best,

Christoph

<http://www.hpi.de/>