[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-ct.1715.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Nov 23 08:11:49 UTC 2020

> ... do you really think that it would be a good idea to couple HandMorph directly to MorphicProject?

Yes, because it couples with the OO event handling stuff, which should be extracted from Morphic anyway.

Best,
Marcel
Am 20.11.2020 13:15:33 schrieb Thiede, Christoph <christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:
Hi Marcel,

do you really think that it would be a good idea to couple HandMorph directly to MorphicProject? I always thought the world should be the only object to communicate with the world - except for accessing a small set of global interfaces such as #world, #addDeferredUIMessage: and #uiManager. :-)
[http://www.hpi.de/]

Best,
Christoph