[squeak-dev] Getting from GitBrowser to the System Browser

Tom Beckmann tomjonabc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 11:20:59 UTC 2020

Hi timothy,

just as a quick update: the Baseline is now finally correct (I hadn't
realized that my base package cannot share a prefix with the main package
or else all its classes will be removed again when the main package loads).
So, if you execute the following in a Squeak-trunk image and click
"Proceed" a good number of times when you're prompted about missing
classes, hopefully you'll be greeted with a chart:

Metacello new
    baseline: 'Roassal3';
    repository: 'github://tom95/Roassal3';
    load.

RSChartExample new example01Markers open.

A note to my earlier description of the changes: I dropped the
Roassal3-Shapes-Squeak
package and instead put the changes directly in the Roassal3-Shapes package
in a way that they remain compatible with Pharo.

Best,
Tom