[squeak-dev] Getting from GitBrowser to the System Browser

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sun Oct 4 12:34:29 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

backing up from the specifics and looking at the "correct" way to go about this so we are all on the same page.

Could you please check my assumptions as this Git stuff in squeak is new to me.

If we have the Git, why do we need the Metacello? Can/should we do all the work in the Git and then when it is done, do the Metacello?

Assuming "doing all the work in Git" is the way to go...

Is just "working through the baseline" and getting things in the system a good approach?

Thoughts?

thx

tty