[squeak-dev] Roassal next steps.

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sun Oct 11 19:58:22 UTC 2020

"We" might not need Announcements, but Roassal uses them, so "it" needs them.
:-)

Is AXAnnouncements still API-compatible with the Pharo Announcements (or
should I phrase this the other way around)? Either way, it would be nice to
have a working Pharo-Announcements-API implementation for Squeak, at least
for compatibility's sake. It doesn't have to be in the Trunk, but once you
have an implementation or shim, one would extend the BaselineOfRoassal to
include this dependency for Squeak only.