[squeak-dev] Shortcuts for Dual Change Sorter

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Oct 11 20:39:24 UTC 2020

> On 2020-10-11, at 1:23 PM, Jakob Reschke <forums.jakob at resfarm.de> wrote:
>
> Christoph Thiede wrote
>> Btw, I would find drag'n'drop support very helpful for the change sorter,
>> too. Ideally, also let's make it possible to move changes from one window
>> into another one ... :D
>
> +1, another option besides drag-n-drop would be cmd-c and cmd-v to copy and
> paste items in either direction.

If I could work out how to use drag and drop for theVMMakerTool lists 20 years ago I'm sure somebody should be able to do it for the dual change sorter lists. Definitely bonus points for supporting multiple selection and dragging the group, as well as <alt> for copy instead of move (or similar).

tim
Strange OpCodes: WFL: Wave FLag