[squeak-dev] Roassal next steps.

Tom Beckmann tomjonabc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 12:04:32 UTC 2020

Hey timothy,

in theory, after loading Roassal3 from the fork I had sent you, you should
already have a somewhat working Announcements installed. The two patches
that I sent you, I believe, last week, fixed the two test cases that you
pointed out were failing.
The package I'm loading on Squeak is this one:
http://www.squeaksource.com/AXAnnouncements.html (but it should already be
installed if you used Metacello to get Roassal3, you can check in your
image to see if there already in an "Announcer" class).

Are there other roadblocks concerning Announcements that you are
encountering?

Best,
Tom