[squeak-dev] assert:equals: in Object

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Oct 26 16:58:07 UTC 2020

> On 2020-10-25, at 11:40 PM, Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:
>
> > A situation where SUnit and all the tests are not necessarily loaded.
>
> Hmm... maybe we might consider adding an SUnit-Core? Well, not sure it makes sense to have an image without SUnit. But then you might want to also strip, e.g., network support to shrink the image file a little bit more. :-)

Once upon a time that was a big deal because memory was short. Given that I have been sent almost content-free Word documents that take up more space than a well loaded Squeak image, I suggest we probably don't need to care so much these days.

It offends my CDO (OCD but the letters in *the right order*), but that's the reality.

tim
It said, "Insert disk #3," but only two will fit!