[squeak-dev] Tom's Roassal3 now on squeaksource

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Oct 27 00:41:27 UTC 2020

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 12:47:42PM -0400, gettimothy via Squeak-dev wrote:
> MCHttpRepository
>
>     location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Roassal3'
>
>     user: 'tty'
>
>     password: ''
>

> Eliot and Tom, you are admins. Let me know if I screwed something up, or if I can make things better.

Hi tty,

One suggestion - in the "Project Description" for Roassal3 on squeaksource.com,
add a few lines to give credit to the original authors, and maybe explain
how this project relates to the other repositories.

I don't really know the background on Roassal, but I would guess that
the other Roassal on squeaksource.com was the early work of its
original developers, and that later work probably took place on
smalltalkhub and then on GitHub. If you can briefly explain this in
the "Project Description" for Roassal3 it will help to put your project
in context, and it will also ensure that original authors are credited
for their work.

Thanks :-)
Dave