[squeak-dev] The Inbox: EToys-kfr.412.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Oct 30 18:07:26 UTC 2020

> I'm not sure where in ReleaseBuilder to hook up the initialization of the Etoy icons. Any suggestions?

You mean after or even before calling "ReleaseBuilderSqueakland setEtoysMode"?

Best,
Marcel
Am 30.10.2020 19:04:25 schrieb karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com>:
Cool.

I'll revise the other changes once I have time.

I'm not sure where in ReleaseBuilder to hook up the initialization of the Etoy icons. Any suggestions?

Best,
Karl

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 5:06 PM Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de [mailto:marcel.taeumel at hpi.de]> wrote:

Hi Karl.

> Removed from inbox now

Just meant that for contributions to come. ^.^' Sorry for the mix up.

Would you re-upload the contents from:

EToys-kfr.413

EToys-kfr.412

EToys-kfr.392

(I managed to merge Etoys-kfr.377 up to 380 from my local package-cache.)

Best,
Marcel