[squeak-dev] Croquet

Edwin Ancaer eancaer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 00:07:22 UTC 2020

With the situation around the Corona-virus, and schools that get partially
closed again  (at least in Belgium), Is it worth to consider Open Croquet
to create educational content . I read about Croquet on Squeak 5.2/5.3, but
I don't know i the current version is up to 'serious experiments' already.
(I use the word serious experiments, because on our side (producing
content) , 'professional is too high a level now.

I send this to the developer list, because the open croquet maillist I
found has a last post in may 2012.

Kind regards,

Edwin Ancaer