[squeak-dev] Squeak on a PostmarketOS cellphone

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at leastfixedpoint.com
Tue Sep 1 09:49:02 UTC 2020

On 8/30/20 2:07 AM, Douglas Brebner wrote:
> Oh wow, I've been looking at PostmarketOS phones with Plasma Mobile
> recently, but a Smalltalk based phone would be amazing.

If you'd like to follow along, see
https://eighty-twenty.org/2020/08/25/postmarketos-smalltalk and followup
posts. And feel free to email me directly if you'd like to *actually*
try out the software or help with development. It's not on squeaksource
yet but it will be soonish. (I'll not spam the list with natter about
the work unless there's enough interest from others!)

Cheers,
   Tony