[squeak-dev] morhpic copy the max/min buttons to bottom of the        browser.

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri Sep 4 18:54:09 UTC 2020

Hi Marcel,

I emailed your "home" email with the screen shots.

thx.

---- On Fri, 04 Sep 2020 12:29:25 -0400 Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de> wrote ----

Hi Timothy!

Hmm... SystemWindow >> #collapseOrExpand is rather ... special. :-) Even the "layout" of the grip morphs to resize the window is rather "hacked" on top of the proportional layout. See BorderGripMorph >> #layoutProportionallyInBounds:positioning:.

Could you add a screenshot so that we can see what you want to achieve?

Best,

Marcel