[squeak-dev] I'd like to contribute to the JSON project

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Sep 8 08:42:19 UTC 2020

Hi Levente,

is there no active development happening on http://www.squeaksource.com/JSON any longer? Is your fork specialized for optimized code? I was rather trying to reuse existing functionality such as #nextHexDigit. Just for interest, how much faster did you get the code by optimizing my changes? ;-)

Best,

Christoph

<http://www.hpi.de/>