[squeak-dev] Starting an image from SqueakConsole manipulates pwd

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Sep 8 08:58:44 UTC 2020

Hi all,

(yep, I'm cleaning up my old inbox messages today. :D)

What is the current state of this issue? IMO it is still an undesired behavior and if I understand it correctly, it should be fixed on the VM side. Will it be appropriate to open a ticket in the OSVM repo before we all forget this? ;-)

Best,

Christoph

<http://www.hpi.de/>