[squeak-dev] TextMorphs support display of text with emphasis. They also support reasonable text-editing capabilities, as well as embedded HOT LINKS

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Sep 8 10:43:31 UTC 2020

Hi all,

please have a look at the attached changeset. As proposed earlier, it allows invoking the "change emphasis" dialog via a menu, without requiring the user to be aware of any magic shortcuts. Shortcuts are convenient, of course, but a menu item supports exploration for new users.

[cid:1c4c8432-d60d-4c4b-b82f-494e35476a32]

Please merge or discuss! :D

(PS: Am I the only one to find this connection between model and morph to be a bit smelling?)

Best,

Christoph

<http://www.hpi.de/>