[squeak-dev] Squeak on Ubuntu 18.04 desktop

John Pfersich smalltalker2 at mac.com
Fri Sep 11 21:05:55 UTC 2020

Sorry for the late reply, but in Ubuntu 16.04, the default Window mgr is Unity and in 18.04 they switched to a more standard Gnome based WM. Yeah, the upgrade caused many problems, not the least of which was the WM.

Sent from my iPhone
https://boincstats.com/signature/-1/user/51616339056/sig.png
See https://objectnets.net and https://objectnets.org
https://datascilv.com and https://datascilv.org