[squeak-dev] Time>>eventMillisecondClock and event timestamps

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Sep 12 19:58:43 UTC 2020

Thanks Tim,

I've been digging through version control history, and I think what
I see is that the assumption of prim 94 matching prim 135 was valid
through the life of the interpreter VM (squeakvm.org SVN sources) but
that it had changed for Windows as of the public release of Cog.

I don't see anything wrong with the Windows VM implementation (aside
from the one bug that Christoph fixed), instead I think we may just
be dealing with a holdover assumption that is no longer valid.

I'm inclined to think we should see if we can make the prim 135
dependence go away in the image. Some other way of synthesizing event
time stamps maybe?

Dave