[squeak-dev] Squeak needs a third-party package updater

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 22:22:22 UTC 2020

Just to be clear, SqueakMap is not a VCS but a portal.  Since it's just a
database of Smalltalk scripts, it works as a portal to configure via
anything -- Monticello, Git, Bitbucket, SVN, CVS, ENVY, whether a
development workstation or end-user app.  It's meant to be the place that
answers the question, "How do I load XYZ package?"

 - Chris