[squeak-dev] '1._FC_Tatran_Prešov_managers' blowing up Seaside

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sun Sep 13 13:15:01 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

I am searching for way to detect that ''1._FC_Tatran_PreÅ¡ov_managers'' will blow up  Seaside rendering.

It is a WideString and I would just assume ignore it for now to render many other strings on my dev app.

It displays differently in the workspace and inspectors than it does here.

'Prešov' here is 'Pre(s with a bar over it)ov' in my image.

Isolate that (s with a bar over it) it is Character: code 353

How would you attack detecting this in the WideString protocol?

thx in advance.