[squeak-dev] Project loading broking in trunk since Squeak 5.3 release (was: Etoys help needed loading e.g. CarAndPen.014.pr)

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Sep 15 09:52:50 UTC 2020

Hi Stef,

I just loaded Connectors into Trunk and it seems to work fine:

Metacello new
configuration: #Connectors;
load.

Best,
Marcel
Am 15.09.2020 09:10:47 schrieb Stéphane Rollandin <lecteur at zogotounga.net>:

> If nobody objects in the next day or so, I will move both
> System-dtl.1170 and System-dtl.1171 from inbox to trunk. That will remove
> the #World binding.
>
> I realize that there are some externally maintained projects that may be
> affected, but I am reassured that old Etoys projects can still be loaded,
> and I expect that any remaining problems can be easily addressed.

In muO I use Ned Konz' Connectors package, where there are several
references to World.

Will the package load at all? In that case it will not be a problem I
guess. Or will the package just fail to load?

Stef