[squeak-dev] SyntaxError while loading FFI

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Sep 15 13:26:51 UTC 2020

Hi all.

>  In my main image, I tried to load FFI via the Preference Wizard, and after some loading conflicts which I explicitly needed to #allow through the debugger, I got the same syntax error ...

I am updating that Metacello script right now. Be patient. :-)

Best,
Marcel
Am 14.09.2020 18:35:46 schrieb Thiede, Christoph <christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:
Hi Jakob,

do you have a description of the correct loading order? In my main image, I tried to load FFI via the Preference Wizard, and after some loading conflicts which I explicitly needed to #allow through the debugger, I got the same syntax error ...

Best,
Christoph