[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Monticello-ct.729.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Sep 19 11:37:16 UTC 2020

Hi Marcel,

> It would be nice to have a version of text-only dialog that uses a pluggable text morph to scroll longer text messages. Maybe with a fixed  width of "60 ex" and height for 5-7 lines.

<http://www.hpi.de/>
Hm, would this be a reason for a new "NestedTextAttribute" that is converted into a nested pluggable text morph before displaying? The advantage of this solution would be the free positioning of the scrollable text inside of the whole message text. The disadvantage would be increased complexity ...

Best,
Christoph