[squeak-dev] find class is broken...

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 19:20:28 UTC 2020

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 6:59 AM Christoph Thiede <
christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Hi Eliot,
>
> if you see the Find Method dialog, I think you do not have focused the
> system category pane. Did you make a click in it before (or hover it,
> provided that #mouseOverToKeyboardFocus is enabled)? I'm using the Find
> Class dialog everyday and it always works fine

I am hovering over the system category window of course.  (Selecting isn't
an option; it changes the selection).  There is definitely a bug.  This is
new behaviour.  I have the same settings I've had for several years and
hovering in the wsyste, categories window and hitting command F always
brought up the FInd Class dialog.  Now it doesn't.

best, Eliot