[squeak-dev] find class is broken...

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:12:03 UTC 2020

Also consider that focus is decoupled from mouse position so as to enable
focus shift thru keyboard.
What i most hate like Tim is that operate menu (pop up) is coupled with
select (it's a select and operate). Operate is already requiring some
motion to pick the right menu item, so i find the coupling really tiring,
focus on position accurately twice, once for where we press the button, and
once where we release the button... We already focused once when selecting,
so doing it twice is just too many.