[squeak-dev] I'd like to contribute to the JSON project

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Tue Sep 29 17:08:38 UTC 2020

Am Di., 29. Sept. 2020 um 02:37 Uhr schrieb Thiede, Christoph
<Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:

> However, is there an option to subscribe to arbitrary packages (such as the JSON package) in order to get notified via email about new changes to it? :-)

Lately I have seen a bot that automatically posts a pull request for
your npm package.json if a dependency has a new release...

Could have been https://github.com/renovatebot/renovate

Now there is probably nothing like "releases" going on in the JSON
package, but maybe a similar service can be achieved for Monticello or
Metacello configurations.