[squeak-dev] Metacello broken again

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 30 17:06:14 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I would not reply to this thread if I did not perceive a similar issue just again.

Installer ensureRecentMetacello --> Could not resolve: BaselineOfMetacello [BaselineOfMetacello] in C:\path\to\package-cache github://Metacello/metacello:master/repository ERROR: 'GoferRepositoryError: UndefinedObject>>isAlphaNumeric'

Are there any server errors again? The SAR works, of course, but if I try to #installGitInfrastructure after loading the SAR and skip #ensureRecentMetacello, I receive another error: MessageNotUnderstood: Array>>setLoadsInMetacelloProject: from MetacelloCypressBaselineProjectSpec(MetacelloProjectSpec)>>loads:.

Best,
Christoph