[squeak-dev] Dock searchbar and message names

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 02:05:20 UTC 2021

Just fyi, I believe you can get the behavior you're looking for by
pressing [Cmd+b] instead of [Enter].

I want to replace the Search bar with opening a balloon at the hand
which is just a workspace "scratch pad" for searches, calculator,
quick expressions, and "recent history".  There and back, all without
having to touch the mouse.  And since it expands dynamically, I can
see all the contents, unlike the search bar.

 - Chris