[squeak-dev] Squeak 6.0 alpha-20601 SpaceTally crashes due to SharedPool dNu #values

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Aug 23 07:19:40 UTC 2021

Hmm... *refactoring-core adds #keys to SharedPool class. And "enumerating" already shows #keysDo:, added by tpr in 2004. :-)

I vote for adding #values to SharedPool class. The goal is to make it polymorphic with Dictionary. There is not only SpaceTally out there. ;-)

The list of implementors of #values is rather compact.

Best,
Marcel