[squeak-dev] What changed in TransformationMorph 5.2 -> 5.3 ?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Dec 3 17:58:33 UTC 2021

Hi Tim --

Doesn't work for me in 5.2 or 5.3. I think I fixed it in MorphicExtras-mt.301 (in Trunk).

I think that the TransformationMorph hopes that its only submorph is at 0 at 0 so that #referencePosition needs to be applied via #adjustAfter: in #rotationDegrees:. Yet, all RotaryDialMorphs move that only submorph already to the actual rotation center.

I have no idea what changed in this regard between Squeak 5.1 and 5.2 ...

Does the fix work for you?

Best,
Marcel
Am 02.12.2021 20:05:19 schrieb tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org>:

> On 2021-12-02, at 12:42 AM, Marcel Taeumel wrote:
>
> Hi Tim --
>
> Can you share some code for me to try out?

Absotively -

ThermometerDialMorph new openInWorld
inspect it
self inputValue: {a number between -10 and +45}

tim
Oxymorons: Sweet sorrow