[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tests-ct.468

christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Dec 15 15:54:50 UTC 2021

Unicode trouble again. I just uploaded Tests-ct.468 to the Trunk with the description from below.

Unfortunately I cannot move Tests-ct.449 to the Trunk via the Squeaksource webinterface as it is only giving me Unicode HTML salad when I open this inbox version there. Thus our Trunk ancestry for the Tests package currently has an unresolved parent. I have no idea how to fix this; for now, this notice shall suffice for documenting the issue.

Best,
Christoph

Name: Tests-ct.468
Author: ct
Time: 15 December 2021, 4:45:41.608981 pm
UUID: cd018297-0098-c54f-bb69-61d3d0be66b1
Ancestors: Tests-ul.465, Tests-ct.449, Tests-ct.443, Tests-ct.451

Merges tests and cleans up ancestry.

Tests-ct.449:
	Removes #testHandlerFromAction from expectedFailures because it now finally works ?

Tests-ct.443:
	Removes unintended mock category from package organization.

Tests-ct.451:
	Documents a long-known bug when parsing a message with multiple repetitions of a colon (currently red).

	See: http://forum.world.st/BUG-Parser-does-not-detect-syntax-error-with-double-colon-tp5112572.html

=============== Diff against Tests-ul.465 ===============

ParserTest>>testDoubleColonMessage {tests} · ct 4/13/2021 19:23
+ testDoubleColonMessage
+
+ 	self
+ 		should: [Parser new