[squeak-dev] Regression | Cannot interrupt "[ [] repeat ] fork" anymore

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Dec 16 18:29:30 UTC 2021

Hi Dave, hi Marcel,

one "recent" change I noticed is that one to SmalltalkImage>>#processPreemptionYields by Dave in May, which answered false before but answers true since then. But this is just an observation, I do not know whether this change was justified by a change on the VM side.

> even if CMD+Dot interrupts the "[ [] repeat ] fork" from the interrupt watcher

How did you achieve to do this? The interrupt doesn't work for me in this situation.

Best,

Christoph