[squeak-dev] [Discussion] GIF and Animated GIF Refactoring

Eric Gade eric.gade at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 18:20:47 UTC 2021

Hi Levente,

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 10:18 AM Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu>
wrote:

> I suppose you used a (git-related) tool which dropped the method
> timestamps.
> If you changed a method, update the timestamp with your initials, if not
> then try to keep the original timestamp and initials.

If I load my posted changeset, I see timestamps with my initials, but with
"unknown author" as well, for example: "EG 12/4/2021 12:26 · unknown author
· image reading/writing · 2 implementors ".

I don't actually know how to update the "unknown author" part for the
affected methods. Is there a contextual menu item I am missing? All other
methods that don't have my initials appear to have normal timestamp
information as they did before.

Once I get that cleaned up, my plan would be to push to the Inbox.
--
Eric