[squeak-dev] Merge Request: autoEncloseBeforeSpace.cs

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 21:04:45 UTC 2021

Hi,

Am Mi., 22. Dez. 2021 um 19:28 Uhr schrieb tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org>:
> If I want to enclose a block of text I expect to do cmd-[. If I want to remove the [] from an enclosed block I expect to select the text inside the [] and hit cmd-[

Just a remark: out of the box, Cmd-[ is not accessible on a German
Windows-type quertz keyboard because we have to use Alt Gr (which is
equivalent to Ctrl+Alt) + 8 to type [ in the first place, so all
modifiers that could possibly map to Cmd are already held down. Same
issue with curly braces.

Kind regards,
Jakob

PS. For what it's worth, I always enable auto enclose and enclose
selection, as well as Autocompletion.