[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1829.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 09:01:47 UTC 2021

> I don't think that this issue affects you since you are fine with having
> both "Auto enclose brackets" and "Enclose text selection" enabled but
> "Legacy Keyboard Shortcuts" disabled.

Correct.

> > I suggest we change it to Control+] instead of Cmd.
>
> Nope. The issue is that one must not define a hard-coded shortcut that
> involves a character that is challenging to type on non-US keyboard.

Okay.  Thanks for your patience with my unfamiliarity with those keyboards.

> Well, here is my suggestion. CMD+SHIFT+S could save the image. Currently,
> it inserts "self" in a text field. :-D

A three-key hotkey for _four_ letters??  Lol!   :)

I agree, that key combination for saving the image would be an upgrade.
Even though adding [Shift] would be a change to my personal habits,
it seems appropriate for such a significant write operation like "save
image".  I'm happy either way.

Best,
  Chris