[squeak-dev] Survey | Global save-image shortcut cmd+shift+s? Masks "insert 'self' "

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Dec 29 10:46:28 UTC 2021

Hi all --

Chris agreed that we can change our current cmd+] shortcut for saving the image to cmd+shift+s. If I remember correctly, he introduced that shortcut many years ago.

This change would mask the "insert 'self' " shortcut in (Smalltalk) text editors. Yet, it would allow non-US keyboards to be able to actually hit that shortcut. :-)

Is everybody okay with this? Objections?

Best,
Marcel