[squeak-dev] Cannot read 4.3 image on Raspberry Pi

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Tue Feb 2 07:11:18 UTC 2021

> On 2. Feb 2021, at 04:12, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 11:56 PM Bruce O'Neel <bruce.oneel at pckswarms.ch> wrote:
> Good news/bad news.
>
> The good news is that Pulse sound driver can be solved with:
>
> 1.  apt install libpulse-dev
> 2.  Make sure you say yes to clean, and rebuild.
>

> First, thank you Bruce!
>
> Second:
>
> $ git pull
> $ grep -i libpulse build.linux*/HowToBuild
> $
>
> *PLEASE* (pretty please wit bells on, I'm *begging you*) make sure that build instructions are added to the various HowToBuild files.  One cannot expect people to be able to build the VM if we don't maintain the documents.

If we have more than one build-instruction document, we have too many.
One and only one HowTo, INSTALL or the like in the main directory must suffice.
Aint nobody read more, whether we insist or not.

Preferably, also only one command (or command chain) to build should exist, but that's another story I'm not opening for debate here.

:)

-t