[squeak-dev] Cannot read 4.3 image on Raspberry Pi

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Feb 2 18:22:40 UTC 2021

> On 2021-02-02, at 1:07 AM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
>

> While it is true what you say, no-one is going to expect this dispersion or even read these infos.
> You can say that this is not proper, and you might be right, but people just won't do it.

So the solution is to link them together in some manner, surely? We do really need the different details for the various types of vm & platforms.

Would it be plausible to use Markdown format to link sections, or build a bundled doc?

tim
Useful random insult:- Understands English as well as any parrot.