[squeak-dev] Syntax Error window locks up image

John-Reed Maffeo jrmaffeo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 16:58:26 UTC 2021

CMD]+[Dot] interrupt was the first thing I tried.

At this point it is not repeatable so I don't think there is anything I can
do other that keep an eye out for it.

the method that is run every hour is setup to run a method to do some work
and then spawn a block with an hour delay which runs the method again when
the delay elapses.
-jrm

--
John-Reed Maffeo