[squeak-dev] Discussing a new design of partially Squeak-based OS

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:16:07 UTC 2021

Hello folks. New member here. Forgive me if this is the wrong channel.

I did a talk at the FOSDEM conference a little under 2 weeks ago about
a proposal for a new type of OS, based entirely on FOSS code. A major
component of it would be Squeak. I was wondering if this would be an
appropriate place to talk about it, but I don't want to spam you with
links if it's the wrong channel.

If this is not the right place, then where might be?

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com