[squeak-dev] Squeak and Sound

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jan 11 21:28:31 UTC 2021

> On 2021-01-11, at 3:03 AM, Bruce O'Neel <bruce.oneel at pckswarms.ch> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I just installed Mint 20.1, which is based on the most recent Ubuntu, on a x86-64 system ran
>
> apt install libpulse-dev
>
> and then built the VM at the git HEAD, and unlike before sound works perfectly.  This is with a 5.3 image.
>
> Off to try this on my PI 400...

I'll be very interested in your report. Sound on the latest PI OS with pulse works just fine for almost all cases BUT do try the pianokeyboardmorph and zip up and down the keyboard. The short notes with negligible time gap between each and the next seems to really mess things up.

tim
Strange OpCodes: WDS: Warp Drive, Scotty!