[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Kernel-ct.1368.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jan 24 16:10:36 UTC 2021

I like this proposal. It has no effect on the ProcessBrowser, and is
helpful when looking at processes elsewhere.

Most processes do not have a name, but all processes respond in a concise
and useful way to #name.

  Process>>name
      ^name ifNil: [ self hash asString forceTo: 5 paddingStartWith: $ ]

So +1 from me

Dave