[squeak-dev] JSON into Trunk? =)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jul 7 02:38:08 UTC 2021

> On 2021-07-06, at 4:33 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> If it is already stable, high quality, and useful, then why does it
> need to be in trunk? This seems like exactly the kind of package that
> we want to be easily found and installed through something like SqueakMap.

My argument for including it is basically that we have a sorta-kinda JSON package in the the WebClient-Core package that would benefit from being upgraded/replaced by work from the above mentioned versions. These days web capability is so pervasive that we probably have to Just DoIt.

tim
Useful random insult:- One bit short of a word.