[squeak-dev] Documenting the system

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Tue Jul 20 07:09:16 UTC 2021

Hi Tim

And kudos to however did the frequently under-appreciated work. It's also the case that enough businesses got involved in linux that a great deal of the work was/is done as part of people's paid work. As indeed is the case (to a lesser extent) for Squeak. Quite a chunk of all the work done to make the system has been as part of folk's "day job".

Maybe the Squeak board can set up a gofundme or some such thing ;

I am confident you folks have some ideas on the most important things to document.

Or...

I would LOVE to quit my factory job to work on this for a year.  $600.00/week net will get me by just fine.

cheers.

--
tim Rowledge; mailto:tim at rowledge.org; http://www.rowledge.org/tim
Oyster (n.), a person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddishisms.